City of Melbourne is proudly supporting the Sustainable Living Festival
From the banks of the Yarra to the trees that line our streets and parks, Melbourne is a city with a unique environment that we need to nurture and protect for future generations.
As temperatures continue to rise at alarming rates, what can we, collectively and individually, do to help slow them while adapting to ensure our city is healthy and sustainable in the future?
The City of Melbourne has made great progress, but we can’t do it alone; we need everyone’s input to help Melbourne become a city of sustainability.
Let’s take action now to make the difference for Melbourne. Come along to one of our free events to learn how!
- Cool Down, Power Up – pop-up park and solar tree
- Eco-City Story Tellers – Pecha Kutcha style
- Move Your Own Way – nature in the city walking tours
- Park Ranger trailers – backyard biodiversity
- Dock Eco Lunch Box – biodiversity through art
- Hydro Logic – evolving portrait of Melbourne’s aquatic systems
- Illuminate 2030 – climate change projection performance at ArtPlay
- Children’s art from the earth – workshop for adults at ArtPlay
- Melbourne Town Hall Veggie Patch
- Splash Yoga at Boyd Summer Pop-Up Park